UpTrending is a strategic digital agency specializing in delivering high-value results for high-growth companies and organizations in the technology space. We partner with our clients to create and implement digital solutions that have an immediate and lasting impact on their bottom line.
- We believe investing in People delivers the highest returns.
- We believe Partnerships encourage success.
- We believe in building and implementing a flexible, repeatable Process.
- We believe all work, big and small, should be done with Purpose.
Our team of strategists, project managers, designers, developers, and marketers is fully distributed across the globe. Client accounts are led by Project Managers focused on delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. Our full-time team enjoys a generous vacation policy with paid holidays along with flexible working hours, health, vision, dental benefits and 401k contributions. This position is 100% remote with occasional travel as needed to team meetups or client on-sites.
In this role, you will help lead and grow current and new client accounts by leading and building out our digital marketing services externally and internally. You will strategize and create comprehensive digital marketing plans that advance and support our clients’ business goals and map success to key performance indicators in ongoing reporting. The successful candidate in this role must be able to analyze reports and adjust strategy in real-time while effectively communicating strategy to clients. With the majority of our clients being in the B2B tech industry, you must be able to formulate and implement effective strategies to drive traffic and increase conversions using a range of services such as display advertising, SEO, PPC, etc.
Being a fully distributed agency, it is absolutely critical that UpTrending employees are self-motivated, dedicated, responsive, and demonstrate the ability to hold themselves accountable for delivering quality work on-time and on-budget.
- Strategize with clients and deliver comprehensive digital marketing plans that advance and support our clients’ business goals.
- Develop and manage metrics and success criteria for marketing efforts. Analyze ongoing reporting of digital marketing efforts to inform strategic and tactical improvements to our clients’ programs.
- Implement best practices to drive online customer acquisition, conversion, and revenue. Optimize cost per acquisition and drive overall profitability of digital/web marketing efforts for our clients.
- Implement strategies to drive traffic and conversion using a range of techniques such as display advertising, SEO, PPC, etc.
- Communicate results at both a tactical and strategic level, noting trends that will direct budget and marketing efforts.
- Actively seek areas for growth within accounts and communicate ideas, ROI, and next steps to clients.
- Plan and manage internal team to execute all web, PPC, SEO, display, mobile and emerging online media campaigns (eg: social, content marketing).
- Educate and train team on best digital practices and marketing concepts.
- Cultivate a data-driven mentality with emphasis on analysis, insight, and recommended action.
- Train team to comfortably and confidently deliver presentations to clients and internal audiences.
- Bring creative digital ideas to the full sales and marketing planning process.
- Ensure integration of digital marketing initiatives into existing and future client relationships.
- Assist in sales calls and proposal generation for digital marketing efforts.
- 5+ years in Digital Marketing strategy and execution
- Expert knowledge of major digital marketing tools and platforms:
- Advertising Platforms (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Taboola, Outbrain, Marin)
- Social Platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+)
- Retargeting (AdRoll, Google AdWords)
- Marketing Automation (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Infusionsoft)
- SEO (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Raven Tools, Moz, ScreamingFrog)
- Testing & Optimization (Optimizely, Unbounce, CrazyEgg, Hotjar)
- Experience developing digital marketing strategy and executing across multiple platforms
- Deep experience with on-page and off-page SEO
- Experience building and optimizing campaigns on AdWords and Bing Ads
- Ability to set up, optimize, and manage Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and present your ideas to various levels of an organization to explain and gain support for initiatives
- Experience managing a team of 3+ members
- Strong problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Solid interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, congenial, assertive
- Fantastic writing skills
- Strong project management and organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- WordPress experience preferred
- Digital agency experience preferred